If Traditional Rafting on the Dunajec River with traditional rafts seems to be boring to you, try realy Rafting on Dunajec.
Each rafting participant is equipped with a safety vest, helmet and paddle. During the rafting on each pontoon is a lifeguard or instructor who cares for the safety of the participants of the trip.
Rafting is an amazing adventure available for everyone!
How to organize rafting, useful information?
- During the season, rafting takes place every day – trips from Szczawnica at the following hours: 9:30, 11:00 and 13:30.
- The cost of the trip is only 70 PLN / person, 50 PLN / children up to 10 years
- Included in the price: transport to the starting point, place in the pontoon, necessary equipment (helmet, vest, paddock, jacket), insurance, training and care of the instructor during the rafting and an admission ticket to the national park.
- At the beginning and at the end of the trip: tents for changing are set up.
- Rafting ends in Szczawnica.
- Registrations for rafting, information:
tel: +48 664 909 516 lub +48 600 202 636
Zdrojowa 2 A, Szczawnica